(I’ve included affiliate links for your convenience. I earn a small percentage from a purchase using these links. There is no additional cost to you, and I appreciate any support. You can read more about affiliate links here)
Hidden Out Of Sight Litter Box Furniture
There is not much that is more disgusting than having to look at and smell a kitty litter box! However, there are practical and also beautiful ways of having an out of sight litter box.
In this page you can see a wide range of designer cat litter box furniture. There is something to suit all tastes and every decor. You may be surprised at how low a price some of these discount cat litter box furniture units are.
Discreet is the word. And don’t you just love the Hidden Cat Litter Box furniture unit pictured above? Who would ever know that was actually a hidden kitty litter box! You can see it here
When you are selecting a litter box house for your home, one thing to keep in mind is storage of your cleaning items and the litter itself. It is really handy to have everything you need all in the one place.
Some cat litter box furniture units have very handy cupboards that will fit not only the cat litter, but also the litter scoop and other cleaning items as well.
Enclosed litter boxes keep any miscellaneous odors in check, they usually have filters and absorbent materials to ensure your house remains free of nasty cat waste smells.
Another advantage of these enclosed style litter boxes is that they are often almost inaccessible to little children and to dogs (who usually love cat pooh!). it is great knowing that the only thing that will be messing around in the litter and waste will be the feline members of your family.
Functional Yet Classy Litter Box Furniture
Wooden Cat Toilet Litterbox CabinetCorner Cabinet Cat Litter Box Chest with Odor Absorbing LightTop Entry Cat Litter BoxEasy Opening Cat Litter Box
Whether you are looking for a really lovely piece of furniture that can easily be incorporated into your living area, and not look out of place – or something more simple. Check out the lovely selection of out of sight litter box furniture below.
Artisan Made Birch Cat Litter Box
Artisan Made Birch Cat Litter Box
- Large-capacity cat litter box looks like a real clay pot
- Made of durable polypropylene
- Filtered vented system works to control dust and odor
- Designed for large cats and multi-cat households
- Measures 42 inches high with included plant; 1-year limited warranty19 x 19 x 14 inches
Cat’s Washroom Litterbox Concealer
Cat Washroom Litterbox Concealer
- Practical, multi-functional pet furniture can set next to your bed
- Clean, elegant cabinet design with wainscoting panel details and stainless steel hardware
- Great for cats or even small dogs
- Easy to assemble with included hardware and instructions
- Litter box sold separately
- 20 x 25 x 18 inches
- This is my personal favorite out of sight litter box cabinet
Designer Litter Box Enclosure
Designer Catbox Litter Box Enclosure in Black
- An interior panel and staggered entrance prevents litter from being kicked onto the floor.
- Outer hole can be set up on right or left, so that you can keep it hidden from guests.
- Durable, glossy, non-toxic, lead-free paint – made to last.
- Hydraulic safety hinge holds lid up for easy cleaning.
- Keeps curious children and dogs looking for “treats” away from the litter pan.
- 29.1 x 20.6 x 20.8 inches
Wicker Cat Litter Pan Cover
Wicker Cat Litter Pan Concealer Wicker
- Jumbo size: 18.25″W x 23.5″L x 19.5″ H
- Fits large litter pans up to 17″W x 19.5″L
- Rhino-wicker won’t absorb fluids or odors
- Front panel opens for easy litter cleaning
- Non-slip feet protects flooring
- 25.5 x 5 x 20.5 inches
Night Stand CatLitter House
Pet Night Stand Litter Cabinet
- Attractive multi-functional pet house, and out of sight litter box
- Classic, clean white fiberboard cabinet features wainscoting paneling and stainless steel hardware
- Provides a safe, discrete resting/sleeping area for dogs and cats
- Minimum assembly required; instructions and hardware included
- Measures 18.5 x 16.5 x 18.5 inches; 1-year warranty
- 20 x 18 x 25 inches
The Modern Cat Litter Hider
Modern Cat Designs – Litter Hider / Bed
- Designer litter hider / bed combination
- The litter hider fits the standard large size litter pans, it’s perfect for two cats
- Front opening: 8″ wide, great for larger cats.
- Outside Dimensions: 21.5″ L 18.5″ W 20.75″ H
- Inside Dimensions: 20″ L 17″W 17.5″ H
- Some Assembly required. unit weights approx 55 lbs
Cat Washroom Bench
Cat Washroom Bench Litter Box Enclosure
- Designed to fit any size litter box, including extra-large automatic boxes.
- Removable partition wall creates a space to store litter, scoop and other supplies.
- The entrance to the Cat Washroom can be placed on either side of the unit to suit the room it is used in.
- Measurements are 21.2 x 37.5 x 22.5 inches
- A lovely yet functional out of sight litter box furniture piece
Black/Red/White Litter Tower
Cat Litter Tower
- Top Entry Keeps Litter In and Dogs Out!
- Great for messy cats and big kickers
- Add litter directly into the bottom bucket. Simply pop off the top for easy cleaning and removal.
- Available in red, white and black
Designer Litter Box Cover
Kittyagogo Designer Cat Litter Box with Flower Cover
- Comes in a range of color options
- Designed for cats who believe in going in style
- Provides privacy for your cat
- A fun and practical litter box design
- Arrives fully assembled. Just add litter
Beautiful Furniture Litter Box Concealers
As you can see from the choices below, there are some seriously beautiful ways of hiding a cat’s litter box. These hidden litter box furniture designs are both practical and aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
Style F2T Hidy-Tidy Double Cat Pan Litterbox Cabinet
Stacked Double Cat Litter Box Cabinet with Odor Absorbing Light
See – having an out of sight litter box is easy, and there are very many options to choose from.