(I’ve included affiliate links for your convenience. I earn a small percentage from a purchase using these links. There is no additional cost to you, and I appreciate any support. You can read more about affiliate links here)
Natural Remedy For Cat Respiratory Diseases
Respiratory Infections in cats are incredibly common in modern times. Luckily there are easy, simple and cheap natural remedies and treatment options available.
If your cat is suffering from any of the upper respiratory diseases like Cat Flu or Chlamydia, natural remedies for cats are very worthwhile considering. They are usually very supportive to restore health and are extremely cost effective.
And what’s more – they are actual beneficial to your cat’s health overall – unlike anti-biotic treatments- which cannot treat viruses anyway.
If you have a cat with a respiratory infection, sneezing, coughing and/or a runny nose, and are looking for natural remedies for cat respiratory infection – you might like to check out Respo-K™, one of the best homeopathic remedies for cats with URI.
Respo-K is a safe, non-addictive 100% natural homeopathic remedy registered with the FDA and formulated especially for pets to improve respiratory health and strengthen immunity to help prevent the recurrence of secondary infections of the sinuses or lungs.
Respo-K comes in a handy tablet form. To administer you can simply crush a tablet and sprinkle it onto your cat’s tongue or you can give the tablet whole. It has no taste or smell and because of this Respo-K is very easy to administer to your cat without any fussing or fighting you off. This natural remedy for cat respiratory infection is both very popular and effective.
Cat Flu Remedy Respo-K™
- Homeopathic remedy improves respiratory health
- Strengthens immunity for optimal lung functioning and sinus health
- Improves respiratory health
- Maintains open airways and clear noses
- Promotes optimal lung functioning for easy breathing
- Encourages sinus health
- Strengthens the immune system
- Prevents the recurrence of secondary infections
- Fast-acting, easy to administer tablets
- Safe for cats and dogs
Below are some testimonials from customers who have used these homeopathic remedies for cats with URI:
* Diane M., England: My cat has suffered from the cat flu for four years; we visit the vet every year and it costs a fortune. Then I came upon your site and ordered Respo-K; within 3 days, he was breathing easier, stopped sneezing, his appetite has come back and he looks healthy. Thank you so much!
* Karen, WI, USA: I adopted a cat that I did not know had a respiratory problem which became very severe… I was going to lose my dear sweet Molly, and I was desperate for a natural help. The Respo-K arrived in just a couple of days. I gave it 5 times a day for the first two days, and by the third day the worst of the problem was gone.
Molly was completely cured and healthy within 4 days. I am so blessed to have found your site online. I will be forever grateful. Thank you so very much.
* Anne A., AR, USA: We have many cats and one is about 18 with…respiratory [issues] and congestion. She has been …[on medication] for many months. This seemed to help a little for a little while, but was steadily destroying her immune system. I didn’t know what else to do until I found your website and Respo-K. It sounded possible for it to help, so I ordered some.
Within 2 days I saw a significant improvement in her breathing and appetite. I have had her on it for 3 weeks, twice a day and she is eating well, her coat is fuller and she is putting on a little weight again. I was just about given up, but am so very thankful that the quality of her life has improved. Thank you!
* Jim, NY, USA: My cat, Baby, has a chronic seasonal “snotty” sinus condition that requires antibiotics about once or twice a year. Even when she’s not snotty she often snorts and snores, just as an overall nasal condition. Most recently, after two weeks of the usually effective antibiotic, we saw virtually no change. She continued to sneeze out the yellow-green mucus as well as ending up with diarrhea.
After about two weeks on the Sinu-Rite and Respo-K the mucus cleared and the sneezing stopped. She is not snorting or snoring as much either and is breathing much more clearly. I plan on telling my vet about this so he can recommend it to other pet parents.
More info on this remedy for cat respiratory infection here: Respo-K™